Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

oh, i'm a wandering soul

my *own* senior photos! or the first part of them anyway. my mommy - who is an amazing photographer but never takes pictures anymore - took them. so you should comment and tell her to pick up her camera more often. 

we went to my favorite coffee place, the coffee shack, for a few photos of me in my natural habitat :P





 


 
  
 



haha. my hair almost looks black/red/burgundy. it's brown, I swear! dark dark brown.


 

 



I happened to look out the window right as the sun was setting and saw this beautiful light. the advantage to having mom do my senior photos? "hey mom! are you wearing shoes?? look outside! let's go let's go!"






























and so. .thank you so much mommyyy! take more pictures pleasseeee.
part two coming. . .whenever we decide to take them :P

No comments: