Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

live//Caesura Surrender goes acoustic at Hot Topic!

Caesura Surrender goes acoustic!

booty shorts and drink buddies. pretty much sums up Erik and Alex.


Dara is an amazing artist! :D












does the painting remind you of anything? this photo may ring a bell. I love this painting so much. I was so honored Dara chose my picture as a reference :D





I love how Alex starts out sitting on the boxes and ends up practically laying on the ground.

here's some of the videos if you're curious. (I think they sound amazing acoustic)
To a World Undone (first song, alex sitting up on the box)
Vignettes of Divinity and Death (later in the set, alex sitting on the floor)
THEDUSTTHATIAM (later in the set, alex still sitting on the floor)
These Eyes Are Liars (last song, alex laying on the ground. also watch 2:20 to see me wonder outside for that shot of the front XD)

and. . .my business cards! aren't they cute? I'm super excited about them. yeah, so they're not so new but I just now remembered to post this picture. hehe.
from moo. I LOVE the printfinity option. I'm pretty excited :D
also. . did I mention that I officially graduated high school this past Sunday? no? well I did. I'm pretty excited. hopefully I'll have a few photos to show you guys soon :)

2 comments:

Meredith said...

1. i really want to hear your brother's band in person. they are awesome.

2. i LOVE your business cards!

3. no, you didn't mention dat piece of info. so i think a....HAPPY HAPPY GRADUATION! CONGRATS!....is in order :)

lindsay said...

1. you should definitely come! they're playing at show tonight at 8 and the tipsy teapot and I'll keep you posted on other stuff :D

2&3 thank you!!