Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

adventures.

it's been too long, hasn't it?
here's the quick update. hopefully more coming soon and hopefully I'll update more often! :D

swim meet. . .







oh and I play in a band now.



 



 how I spent my summer. . .
















and there's a ton more.
here are some of the videos :O


from Kensleigh's birthday.


if you like breakdowns. or caesura surrender :D


if you like the video above.


if you wanna hear what my band sounds like acoustic.


if you like light sabers, alex's beard, chick singers, or awesome music.


for group sing-a-longs, hoboness, werewolves, and megan!


we're just crazy kids who love to play music. and dance in sombreros.

1 comment:

{ T G L } said...

Great photos and great band too, you're quite the talent!

Keep up the good work and pursue beauty and creativity everywhere you find it :)

Am following you :)

Blessings,
This Good Life