Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Brooke's Prom photos

Brooke's prom photos. She wanted something different, not your typical, awkward out in front of the house pictures. So she got all dressed up and we went out driving until we found a place we liked. Unfortunately her boyfriend Jared couldn't make it out with us but we got some of the two of them together back at her house. Isn't she gorgeous? The dress appears to change colors in the pictures but it's really a reddish orangey color, almost rusty. Brooke's mom Lisa styled her hair and her friend Mimi did the makeup.














































This last one is probably my favorite, at least of the two of them. Aren't they adorable?


Well. I'm exhausted. Took Brooke's graduation photos tonight which was fun. My first event. I'm partially super happy and partially disappointed but I think it will be okay. . .
I'm currently eating Oreo's with crunchy peanut butter and trying to keep my eyes open. I'm so tired I can't think straight and I have another shoot in the morning.


So. . .goodnight!


Feedback is appreciated. :)

No comments: