Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Tee shirt sale!

The tee shirt shop has moved to Big Cartel and to celebrate, all tees are on sale!

I also made the pricing much simpler. All tees $18. Period. Nothing complicated. Yes, that means some of shirts are more expensive but some are less. I did some real calculating and I believe it is a fair price. I make the stencils myself and many of the shirts have hand painted details (a few are completely hand painted).

I'll edit my previous posts and update all information. The Wings tee is now available on Big Cartel. You can still buy on Etsy and request a custom order through there but I'm really digging Big Cartel right now. (and if you guys like it to, I'll upgrade and give a discount code to all my readers!)

So why buy a tee made by Zee?

1. Because they're awesome!
2. Because you'll be donating to a great cause (10% goes to Stand True mission trip now though June 10th)
3. You'll help contribute to Zee's college education ;)
4. You'll own a piece of art, hand made just for you! (Support artists and craftsman!)
5. Each tee comes gift wrapped (because we all know how much fun unwrapping a gift is. . .even when you've "outgrown" it) with a hand written thank you note & care instructions.
6. They're on sale! Right now! Go go go! --------> Zee's Tees

New shirts:




You + Me in Paris




















 Magic Carpet Ride & Wings
















And. . .new pictures of some of the old ones




























No comments: