Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

if my feet could dream. . .

My lovely dancer friend Mikeala was kind enough to model for me. This shoot was so much fun. . .found a few new places. We literally just drove around until we found somewhere that looked kind of neat. haha. Then we headed to Sonic for dinner + slushies. Slushies are my favorite thing in the world right now.

If you live in the Eastern NC area and would like some awesome photos, contact me! Maybe we can work out a deal ;)
I'm trying to expand my portfolio, especially my dance portfolio.

I'm so excited about these! And huge thanks to Mikeala, it was hot as Hades out there and we were shooting/driving without air condition for almost three hours! And Mikeala was wearing all that black! She was so great (if a little nervous and indecisive at first, haha! but no, she was great) and I'm loving these, especially some of the later ones at the fence and railroad tracks.

I hope you guys love them as much as I do. :D




1 comment:

Emily Nicole said...

I love all of the pictures, Lindsay! Beautiful job! :)