Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Caesura Surrender, Sons of God, and Crimson Refuge

The other night I went to a show by my friend's new band Caesura Surrender. They were pretty awesome. They are a bit of an unconventional worship band and you can read more about it on their facebook page.

"Oh my God, I believe your death meant life for me."(no recordings up yet that I could find but you can watch a couple of videos on the facebook page)



Sons of God was next. They were pretty sweet. I loved their keyboards and their sound. They're on tour right now. Go check them out.





After Crimson Refuge finished their set Ray's (guitarist and vocalist of Caesura Surrender) old band, The Avenger came out for one song. Best moment of the night. It made me really sad that they broke up a couple of years ago. They played "Burn the Witch" which was really epic and during the breakdown a bunch of the dudes rushed the stage to sing/scream it. I was right at the front and feared for my life (or mostly my camera). My brother, Alex, was right beside me and when I looked over at him, he had a couple of guys on top of him and he was screaming right along with him. Everyone was piled on top of each other at the front. It was crazy but awesome.

No comments: