Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Katie and Emily

**part two**

Last week I shot with some of my oldest and bestest friends, Katie and Emily. Here's part one.

Emily, so beautiful with and without her glasses. I couldn't decide which one I liked better so here are both!

Katie kept fixing Emily's new bangs and driving her (and me! hehe) insane.

Aren't they both so gorgeous?? And I love Katie's hair. She's so good with those things.




d'awww.


Katie's eyes are just stunning! And they really showed up well in these photos.

Part two coming soon but here's a sneak peak for now ;)
(ah! Look at those eyes! pretty eyes! everywhere!)

6 comments:

Sarah-Anne said...

i'm been waiting for these ever since samantha (my cousin) showed them to me on facebook!
awesome pictures, linds. can't wait for my shoot. ;)

Emily Nicole said...

I just love these pictures, Lindsay! You do such a beautiful job at photography! I hope that maybe one day, I might be as good you. I love your style and I just wanted to let you know that you truly have a gift from God. Please don't ever stop taking pictures. I can't wait to see where He takes you with this! Anyway, thanks again for taking our pictures. We had such a fun afternoon with you.

BTW, I can't wait to see the other set of pictures! :)

Much Love,
Emily

lindsay said...

thanks so much!

Taylor said...

Ah, these photos are gorgeous!! No criticism here. =) You are a wonderful photographer!

Blessings,
--Taylor--

Lindsay said...

Wow, these are GORGEOUS, Lindsay!! You are such a wonderful photographer! =)

Anonymous said...

wow! Stunning photos! You did a really great job with these! What a talent!