Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Time Travel. (katie and emily part two)

Part two of my shoot with Katie and Emily.
makeup by me, hair by Katie (messed up a bit later by me), dresses made by Katie and Emily (and historically accurate, of course! - at least for the first part of this teehee)


(ahhh! too. . .much. . .pretty. . .on. . .one. . .screen!)

anddd a priceless outtake :D


teehee. I love you both! Thanks so much for modeling and HUGE thanks to Katie for posing out in the heat in a corset and far too many layers (not that Emmy's was that much lighter but. . .). Show 'em some love! :)


psssst, check out Emily's blog for recipes, thoughts, and encouragement. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH LINDSAY!!!!!!! These pictures (and part 1) are completly *AMAZING*! You are so good at taking pictures! I had so much fun looking at these. :)

~Katie

lindsay said...

thanks!! couldn't have done it without my models ;)

Anonymous said...

Lindsay,

You have done a beautiful job with these pictures of my girls! Your work is just absolutely amazing. Thank you for taking your time and sharing your talent with us. I'm not sure I could choose just one picture that I liked the best.

Love,

Mrs. Molly

Sereina said...

Oh, I love these pictures! So beautiful!

Joanna said...

Beautiful! I love the way you captured them and the dresses.

Moriah Simonowich said...

Love 'em, Lindsay! :D

Katie and Emily both are such beautiful girls...and your photography is amazing!

Blessings,
Moriah

www.uniquelyfashionedforhisglory.blogspot.com