Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

independence day

July 4th, 2010

My grandma. (I love this photo, so so much.) Aunt Catherine pours Kylie lemonade.


because I loved the bokeh and Aunt Jen and Carter are so cute.


Kelsey's patriotic bows and playing corn hole.


Kylie and Alex (looking epic haha. mostly posted this one to brag about the shirt I made him in ten minutes)


Elizabeth playing badminton. (Badminton is a long held tradition at our fourth of July family gatherings)


Mommy.


Jonathan playing badminton.


Jason and Carter.


how cute is that? (see the blurry stick in the corner? he was pointing it at me and telling me to "dop!" taking pictures I suppose?)


Uncle David

Daddy and Alex


Mommy and Uncle David.


Alex, Dad, Jonathan.



Me and my daddy (and my red red hair. I love it.)



Gina.



reenacting car trips with small children. :D


Another favorite. Aunt Catherine and Elizabeth (mother and daughter)
Ken

Fireworks

No comments: