Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Attic Sound Productions day two

(edit 9/23/10 : the finished video)

From day two of recording with Attic Sound Productions. I am seriously ridiculously excited about this video. I can't wait to see the finished product! They're recording lead guitar and keys tomorrow and then vocalist, the amazing Kattomatic, can do her thang then Alex can put it all together. Expect major link spam coming soon. This will be seriously amazing. (no, I wasn't really recording *with* them. I just hung out with them allll day in the studio haha.)

This was so much fun! I think music might be my favorite thing to photograph. One of my biggest dreams with photography is to one day tour with a band as their official photographer haha. Maybe one day, eh?
(my live photography idol: Andy Barron)


(the closest I could get to getting a picture of them with Kat :P )



(you know that I love you boy, hot like Mexico, rejoice. ;) hahaha, ohhh Alex. . .)




(Josh's "ghetto" lights helped a TON with both the photos and videos. I'm totally stealing his idea haha.)

No comments: